1.1 (November 19, 2005)
- Upgraded linux kernel to 220.127.116.11.
- Updated all packages installed in the previous release with Slackware's current repository. See PackagesList for more details.
- Added some new applications, like ntop, AbiWord, Gnumeric, VLC Media Player, BMP, Audacity, Net2FTP, GetCMS, Monarch, QTParted, Partimage, Firestarter, Sylpheed, Scribus, Nessus, Oinkmaster, chkrootkit, rkhunter, honeyd.
- Used linux live scripts 5.1.8.
- Synchronized with SLAX 5.0.7 Beta.
- Added 'acpi=off' in isolinux.cfg to disable ACPI support and make sure SLAMPP won't shutdown automatically if it is not in use for some moments. You need to shutdown your PC manually.
- Introduced new logo∞.
- Fixed known bugs: MySQL and hard disk installation issues∞.
- Removed upgrade installation scripts from HD installation program. To upgrade SLAMPP to newer version, just run the HD installation scripts.
1.0 (September 19 2005)
- Initial public release.
- Used SLAX Popcorn Edition 5.0.6 and Slackware 10.2 as bases.
- Dropped multimedia and office applications, like MPlayer, BMP, Abiword, etc.
- Added server tools and applications and other utilities. See Applications and PackagesList for more details.
- Used Xfce 4.2.2.
- Added hard disk installation scripts. (Command and GUI)
Page was generated in 0.0884 seconds